gymGO's pricing depends on how many active clients you have in the gymGO system.
An active client is any client that satisfies one (1) of the following:
- A client account is created.
- A spot has been reserved in a class.
- A package has been purchased.
- A client checks into class.
- A client's reservation has been canceled or uncanceled.
- A client paid an invoice as part of a membership.
- A payment on an invoice fails.
- A client started a new membership.
Please note that once a client account becomes "active", it will remain active until 30 days of inactivity.