This article describes how to enable permissions on Chrome on Android
Steps required shown in a video
Chrome on Android has TWO set of instructions to full enable permissions. Follow below:
Device Steps Required (First Set Of Instructions)
- Click on "Settings" in your apps
- Find "Apps"
- Tap "Chrome"
- Tap "Permissions"
- Make sure "Camera" is enabled and make sure "Microphone" is enabled
Chrome Settings Steps Required (Second Set Of Instructions)
- Open Chrome
- Tap on the three dots on the top right.
- Tap Settings
- Tap "Site Settings"
- Tap "Camera"
- Make sure camera is enabled and that "gymgo.com" is not blocked
- Go back to previous screen
- Tap "Microphone"
- Make sure microphone is enabled and that "gymgo.com" is not blocked.